This two-day workshop has been designed to prepare you for AWS Architect (Associate) Certification.
This workshop is : –
Two days learning marathon workshop from morning to evening
It has lots of practical scenario based questions with practical sessions
What this workshop covers?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is intended for individuals with experience designing
distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
• Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
• Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
• Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
• Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
• Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
• Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost-control mechanisms
Frequently Asked Questions
Why I am charging so low for this workshop?
This workshop is my personal commitment to spread cloud education. My major objective is to prepare candidates, so they can learn AWS and if they also want to appear for exam, they can easily clear it.
Can I give further discount on the cost?
Although, it is already highly discounted price as compared to market price, but if you have a bulk booking request of more than 5 people, please feel free to contact me for further discount.
Do I also provide training for Google Cloud, Azure and other Cloud services?
Yes, I do. Feel free to contact me.
Who will give the certificate?
This is a training session, you need to register, pay and appear for the exam with Amazon directly. This session will guide you about this process in details. Exam Fee needs to be paid to Amazon directly.
Some images from previous AWS workshop