1. New ARM-based instances in A1 category. It supports upto 100 GBs of network bandwidth.
2. Now Linux VMs can be hibernated, so next time you wake them up, it will be quick to start your work.
3. Now you can bring AWS services to your own data center. AWS Outposts, which is expected to be available by next year, will be most awailted feature of AWS of rencent time.
4. Lambda services now can use Load Balancers for serving HTTP(S) requests.…
This workshop has been designed to prepare you for AWS Architect (Associate) Certification.
This workshop is : –
A learning marathon workshop from morning to evening
It has lots of practical scenario based questions with practical sessions
What this workshop covers?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is intended for individuals with experience designing
distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
• Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
• Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
• Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
• Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
• Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
• Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost-control mechanisms
Frequently Asked Questions
Why I am charging so low for this workshop?…
A polyglot programmer and enterprise architect having hands on experience in Ruby,Python, PHP, Perl, Java and many other languages. Specialist in Devops, Cloud migration and implementation on Amazon Cloud (AWS), Google Cloud (GCP) and Microsoft Azure along with Hadoop programming for big data processing.