Why you should use Zend Framework? This is not only an interview question, while taking structural decisions about a project, we should ask this question to ourself. This article gives good reasons why you should adopt Zend framework in your working culture and what kind of benefits you can get out from Zend Framework.
- Extend Classes like There’s no Tomorrow
- Object-oriented Goodness
- Use What you Need, Forget Everything Else
- It lets you do a Lot of Things!
- No Model Implementation – Choose your Own Adventure!
- Integrate with Whatever you Want!
- Guidelines and Standards
- All Code is Guilty Until Proven Innocent (aka Test-Driven Development)
- Community and Documentation
Read in details at 10 Compelling Reasons to Use Zend Framework
10 differences between AWS and Google Cloud
Book Review : Socket.IO Cookbook (Tyson Cadenhead) by Zareef Ahmed
Book Review : Continuous Delivery with Docker and Jenkins By Zareef Ahmed
AWS : How to connect to Windows Instance by Zareef Ahmed
What is the use of dynamic inventory in Ansible?
Book Review : Clean Code (Robert C. Martin) by Zareef Ahmed
Book Review : Mastering Ansible (Jesse Keating) by Zareef Ahmed
7 things every web developer should know about Linux Administration By Zareef Ahmed
How to be a good wordpress programmer? | Zareef Ahmed
Things you should know about file upload handling in PHP | Zareef Ahmed
7 Things you need to know to implement better DevOps | Zareef Ahmed