I am enlisting 15 questions related to Magento ecommerce system. If you can answer these questions, you can consider yourself as a good beginner in Magento.
To understand Magento you should cover at least following areas :
- Store Management
- Product Management
- Category Management
- Inventory Management
- Understanding of product variables
- Layout and themes
- Cache Management
- Backup and Restoration of Backup
- Extension Overview
1. What is Magento and how it is different from other e-commerce solutions available in the market?
2. How to create new Magento extensions?
3. How to override Magento functions?
4. How you can change the layout of a site?
5. What is store concept in Magento? Can we launch multiple stores from same domain?
6. How we can increased the speed of a Magento application?
7. What is Magento cache? How we can control it?
8. Can we setup out own cache engine? How?
9. How to change the Magento admin password if you forgot it?
10. What steps you will take to upload a Magento site to a different domain?
11. Examples of some popular extensions? How they can be installed in Magento?
12. What are hardware requirements for Magento?
13. How you can create multiple thumbnails of product or item images?
14. Can you integrate a new payment gateway to Magento? How?
15. Can you change the flow of checkout? How?
10 differences between AWS and Google Cloud
Book Review : Socket.IO Cookbook (Tyson Cadenhead) by Zareef Ahmed
Book Review : Continuous Delivery with Docker and Jenkins By Zareef Ahmed
AWS : How to connect to Windows Instance by Zareef Ahmed
What is the use of dynamic inventory in Ansible?
Book Review : Clean Code (Robert C. Martin) by Zareef Ahmed
Book Review : Mastering Ansible (Jesse Keating) by Zareef Ahmed
7 things every web developer should know about Linux Administration By Zareef Ahmed
How to be a good wordpress programmer? | Zareef Ahmed
Things you should know about file upload handling in PHP | Zareef Ahmed
7 Things you need to know to implement better DevOps | Zareef Ahmed