This seminar covers : –
- Introduction to Devops
- Devops and Automation
- Automation for Java Programmers
- Identification of Tools for Java Platforms
- Introduction to Pipelines in Jenkins
Duration : One day 9 AM to 5 PM
Place : New Delhi
- Booklet “7 Days strategy for Devops”
- Study Materials
- Lunch and Tea
AWS Migration has been recently announced by AWS. This is a service which you can use to migrate your applications to AWS. This service can be used to track status of application migrations. In this article, I am compiling 3 things you should know about it.
This service is not available in all regions. At the time of writing this article this is only available in US West (Oregon) region only. It can only interact with migration tools and give you a single window to manage those.…
Let me state it in start without any introduction. Devops is a culture of practices. It is not a tool. In fact, it is a set of processes for which we use different type of tools, so we can create the culture we want to follow in our organisation or project life cycle. There are lots of open source or proprietary tools to service our devops strategies.
Devops is a combination of rituals as well as tools to do those rituals.…
Recently I got this query
I am working as a Testing team lead in manual testing so i don’t have a programming knowledge. Now, I want to learn DevOps. Before join in this course i want to clarify my doubts.
1. Is it possible to learn as a manual tester because I don’t have a programming knowledge?
2. Do I need to write or implement more coding or scripts?
3. Once I finished DevOps course and certification, can I work and perform well?…