This two-day workshop has been designed to prepare you for AWS Architect (Associate) Certification.
This workshop is : –
Two days learning marathon workshop from morning to evening
It has lots of practical scenario based questions with practical sessions
What this workshop covers?
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is intended for individuals with experience designing
distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
• Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
• Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
• Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
• Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
• Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
• Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost-control mechanisms
Frequently Asked Questions
Why I am charging so low for this workshop?…